Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Waiting

I am back to loving my new computer again. I have loaded almost everything, and all is going smoothly. I even took it "out" for a spin, wandering down to the Tea Lounge yesterday afternoon during a "work from home" afternoon. I probably needed a new one anyway, but I'm a)cheap thrifty soul, b)don't usually make major buying decisions until I'm forced into them, c)prefer to spend time researching brands and models before buying electronics, and d)am still smarting from putting the down payment on the apartment.

Speaking of which, no word yet from the sellers attorney that they've signed the contract. No response from the broker. Am I wrong to be freaking out? I called my lawyer and he's following up also.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page