Friday, August 24, 2007

Ready or not...

Last night I packed my first box.

I know! This means that this shit is for real. Of course I don't have a closing date, haven't given notice in my apartment, or have any idea of when I might be moving. But I'm getting ready!

My latest way to kill time (not that it needs killing, I am still crazy busy) is to shop for new things for the apartment. Not actually "shop," as in exchange money for goods or services, as I'm not buying yet, just browsing. I have my eye on a new bed, a TV stand, a kitchen island, a rug, and a wine rack. I would prefer to not buy and then have to pay to move it, so I'm going to order and have delivered to the new apartment.

If there ever is a closing.

* * *

I seriously need a movie this weekend. It's been too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page