Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday, August Sunday

Went to the gym, mopped the kitchen floor, took my old wine rack down to the curb to see if anyone will "adopt" it. Ten minutes later, and it's gone.

I don't think I should bring down the rolled up rug, as it has some serious stains that aren't visible until you unroll it and that would be mean to do to someone. It's heavy (8x10) and it's supposed to rain later so it would just get heavier. I'll wait until Thursday night, as bulk item trash pickup is Friday.

Now I have two bags of books, mostly cookbooks I never used and children's books I got when I was a book buyer from which I've pulled the ones that aren't that good. Having a three year old here all last week meant we read every book several times, and it was clear which are not worth keeping.

I want to see another movie today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page