Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Floating on a workstream...

Sometimes I think I am not cut out for this job, this company. (Although it's the happiest I've been with my career in many years.) Today I spent another hour on the phone with a project team where all we did was dissect the "work stream" and the "process" and never once actually talked about the project itself.

I think it's the result of working for an organization that's heavily focused on consulting. Consulting drives me nuts. I don't understand why corporations pay millions of dollars to have other people tell them what they should already know. Luckily, I don't have much to do with those services...

Tuesday after Labor Day, relatively quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page