Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy birthday to me... almost

Tomorrow I turn 45. That seems so much older than 44, but I felt that way in my 30's also. The upper "register" of a decade seems like the big numbers.

To celebrate, I'm treating myself to a colonoscopy and an endoscopy. Actually, it's the only time I could schedule it, but it's fine. Last year I had to work at a client breakfast seminar in Manhattan, then hop on a plane to DC, where I ran a client wine tasting. Yeah, not as fun as it sounds, and I can't say more preferable than tomorrow's hospital visit.

Today I am on restricted to liquids, and not allowed anything red in color. Breakfast is green Gatorade; lime jello awaits me for lunch. I'm treating myself to cake tomorrow after this is all over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pynchon said...

Er... Enjoy.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page