Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tick tock tick tock

As my workload zooms into overdrive, so does the anxiety around the slow pace of buying the apartment. Maybe it's because part of my job is juggling multiple projects and fighting against deadlines, but I find it difficult to function under an undefined time frame, where everything relies on the next thing which relies on the previous thing and nothing gets done as quickly as it should. Having no control sucks. I seriously am now doubting a closing date in September and that terrifies me, as October is a deadly busy month for me at work.

I am going to be 45 years old next Friday. I wanted to be a homeowner before I was 45 (upgraded from 40, and before that, 35.) Of course, I also said I'd be a published novelist before I was 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page