Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hotel facts

The shampoo and conditioner in this hotel is tangerine/basil scented. I think it's supposed to be trendy and aromatic, but I feel like I smell like an appetizer.

I don't understand hotels that give you an ethernet cord that's barely two feet long for your internet connection, which requires you to remain chained to the desk in the corner of the room, and then don't have an outlet within reach of same desk. I didn't choose this hotel (it was chosen for reasons other than internet access, namely, the ability to provide rooms for many hundred people at a relatively short notice, and at a somewhat convenient distance from NYC), but I also don't understand hotels who don't simply have wireless in the rooms. I like to sit up in the white fluffy hotel bed and check my email in the morning, not sit here stuck in a corner, out of sight line of TV or anything but the side of the armoire.

Others on this trip exclaimed over dinner at the huge sleeping rooms. Either I travel much more than them, or I am in a junior room, because mine is what I'd consider average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page