Monday, October 01, 2007



(I found this in my draft folder from Labor Day weekend. I'm posting it as is, because I don't know where my thoughts were going.)

On Monday I sat in a park near the movie theater, enjoying the beautiful weather. A few other people were sitting on the benches near the basketball court, but it was fairly quiet, sunny, breezy, and bright. There's something therapeutic about sitting there, watching the random guys running across the court, the younger kids slipping under a basket when the play takes the action to the other side. Sometimes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find sitting outside very relaxing. I also like to listen and try to take in all the noises in my surroundings, it is usually an interesting experience. I try to capture it in my mind for a reference in my writing if I should ever need it. hehe. :)

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page