Saturday, November 17, 2007

A house is a house is a house

So, yeah, I made an offer on another apartment. I'm moderately hopeful. I can't be blase about it, because the reality is that I have to be in love with a place in order to fathom pouring my $$ into it. I have to have an emotional investment to make a financial one.

I was talking to my mother last night and we were looking at the pictures/floorplan on the website, and both trying to figure out where my furniture would go. She stopped, thinking that we shouldn't put the cart before the horse (or count the chickens before they hatch - those farmers were quite the pessimists), but my theory is that I have to think through where I'd put my piano in order to know if it really would work, size-wise.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page