Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rebound love

Oh, I fell in love with another apartment. It has been a kind of lust-from-afar-movie-star love, as I really thought that I wouldn't be able to afford it, and that if I could, it's probable that someone else has already snatched it up. I'm finding out that both of those assumptions are false. I may be able to afford it, and by the immediate response by the realtor, it seems there is no competition at the moment. It's been on the market for several months and the asking price was reduced a few weeks ago, without any apparent effect. (Except on me, because before it was completely out of my range.)

Sigh.

There is a spider walking across the wall in front of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page