Friday, November 30, 2007

Signs and more signs

I decided it's time to make a file folder for the paperwork for the new coop. I pulled out a folder and the tab was folded over and I thought, "that's not a good sign," and when I went to smooth it out, I got a paper cut. That's not a good sign, either.

Luckily I don't believe in signs. Not really. I believe in them when I interpret them as good, not when they could be bad.

I felt pretty elated walking back from the lawyer's office this morning. A week ago I was just answering an ad about this apartment, and now I am in contract to buy it. Things are moving quickly, but since I still feel like I've been in the process for months, it's fine with me. My mother asked if I still had boxes packed, but of course I never unpacked them.

2 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

Great news. I hope it all goes swimmingly. I lost my first apartment too, and it was truly an awesome place, but it all worked out. And now the prices are lower, no?

7:23 PM  
Blogger medusa said...

Thanks! Prices are lower now; most of the places I've seen dropped prices recently. This one is costing me more than the first one I almost bought, but it's worth a lot more, so I think I lucked out.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page