Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday afternoon, under a cloud

Melancholy. Don't know why. Probably hormonal, as usually, after the fact, I realize that is what it was. Tried to climb out of it on my own but feel foggy. Tonight I have a party to go to so I went and had my hair washed and blow-dried, plus a manicure and pedicure. Bought a bottle of champagne and some fancy cookies. I don't have any idea of what to wear, though, and the weight of that (just a few hours before I need to gather myself and leave for a train) is heavy.

I am tempted to try a short nap, but no matter how nice it sounds, it always leaves me more tired and muddled after. A super shot of caffeine? Maybe I'll pop into Starbucks on the way to the train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page