Friday, January 11, 2008

Anticipation

Finally got all the necessary pieces together for my coop board package (despite an unanticipated, uncontrollable delay that nearly cost me my sanity) and now I have to simply wait. This is the stage where it all went terribly, terribly wrong last time, and since I still don't have any clue what the problem was then, I am nervous. No, not nervous - scared shitless.

It's raining out. I can tell by the sound of traffic outside my window plowing through the wet streets. How quiet will it be in my new bedroom, with windows facing backyards and other windows? I hope I have a chance to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page