Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gym notes

This may not be the most disgusting thing to find in the gym shower (and I refuse to judge that contest!) but today on the shelf above the shampoo there was a clean, dry gum wrapper. So, someone brought their unwrapped gum into the shower with them, and then started chewing?

More disgusting was walking back to my locker and my pile of clean folded clothes waiting for me on the bench nearby. A woman was standing above my clothes looking in the mirror (not standing, of course, at the middle or other end of the bench where nobody's clothes were) and she proceeded to sneeze without covering her nose or mouth. Right over my clothes. I was so taken aback I just froze and stared at her as she walked away, saying nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page