Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am screwed.

I fell asleep at 10, woke at 1:30 to use the bathroom, have not been able to fall asleep again since. My alarm is set for 5 am as I have an early morning train to Philadelphia. The longer I stay awake, the more aggravated I am that I can't sleep, and so the harder it is to fall asleep. I think about taking a sleep aid thingy (I hesitate to call anything non-prescriptive a "sleeping pill") but what if it knocks me out for too long?

Ugh, ugh, ugh. If I were confident that I could rally myself enough to function through the several meetings I have in Philly today, I'd just stay up and sit here at the computer and write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page