Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love "Lost." (No spoilers)

Yeah, I loved this episode. Season 4 is going exactly in the direction I'd hoped.

* * *

A friend invited me to a rally for Hillary this weekend. I don't know how I feel about that. I haven't made up my mind yet. I still don't know who to vote for in next week's primary. I didn't expect to be this torn. I don't know that I understand the differences enough between Obama and Clinton, and so I feel that I would be okay with either as my President. The question is, which would I feel better having as my Candidate? In other words, which has the better chance of beating John McCain?

* * *

The young guy in the Korean market has been AWOL for the past week or so. Of course I am immediately guilt-ridden that he was caught giving me "discounts" although I realize that it's more likely he would have been caught giving them to many people. Maybe he is a chronic flirt.

Or maybe he's just on vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page