Tuesday, January 08, 2008

In Hot Water

No hot water at the gym today - but the sign wasn't up at 6:30 when I walked in, only at 7:50 when I finished my workout. Which meant I had not choice but to turn tail and walk home to shower. (Hair needed washing and icy shampoos are not my thing.)

This has set my entire day off on the wrong foot. I am already riding high on anxiety this week, re: the coop. I don't need added aggravation.

(Although I'll be going to the same gym if/when I move, I'll be only a block away, so this kind of thing will be less of an inconvenience.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Yikes, cold showers are not usually fun, especially this time of year. I don't blame you for walking home.

I hope everything works out for you!

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page