Sunday, January 06, 2008

On a Sunday

Why do the weekends after short work-weeks always make you feel so cheated? It can't be Sunday already. (Although I heard my upstairs neighbor up at 6:30, which is her usual weekday rise time, and had a mini panic attack that maybe it was Monday, and I had to go to the NY Times website to calm myself that I didn't lose an entire day somehow.)

Yeah, I was fully awake at 6:30. I woke up at 4:45. Christmas vacation had pulled me out of that insane routine, even to the point of needing an alarm on work days. I don't know why I'm back in it, other than a pure exhaustion that hit me last night and had me dozing off in front of the TV at 8:30.

This, my friends, is the wild and crazy life of a single gal in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page