Monday, January 07, 2008

Reason number 33 I need to move.

Remember the june bug from last week? Well, he made it out to the hallway and was crushed by someone that same day. He is now lying on the floor, in a corner next to another apartment door. Let me repeat that: he has been lying, dead, in the hallway, next to another person's door, for at least a week.

Yes, I could sweep it up, but part of me is curious to see how long he'll lie there before anyone else in this building (oh, like the person who killed it or the person who has to step over it every day), lifts a finger. Wanna bet my movers will be here before that ever happens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page