Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sixty degrees of separation.

It's supposed to be in the mid 60's today, 30 degrees above normal. If it were a weekend, it would matter, but when it only affects the brief time going in and out of the office, it's hard to appreciate it much. It's possible I will leave work early to drop off my coop application at the management company (only if my mortgage commitment letter magically appears this afternoon), which means I may experience that free, hooky-playing feeling of unseasonably warm afternoons.

Or I may not. Although, to be clear about it, if it doesn't happen this afternoon, I'm likely going to lose it. The process of finalizing this coop application has almost killed me. I need to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page