Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fishy situation

For the first time ever, I flushed a living fish down the toilet. It wasn't intentional - he was suddenly looking really ragged last night, lying prone on the bottom of the tank, and I figured that he wouldn't make it until morning. When I woke up, I immediately turned on the light, and sure enough, he was really dead-looking. I netted him and carried him into the bathroom and when I flipped the net over and he fell into the toilet, he started to swim. I flushed without thinking too long, but now feel bad.

I set up a small fish tank over at the new apartment for the fish while everything moves around them. I need to finish painting before carting them over, though, as I don't think the fumes are healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page