Thursday, February 14, 2008

If you lived here, you'd be home by now

You've seen those signs, usually in new developments in odd locations, where the only real advantage is their proximity to a key commuting hub. But this is what I thought tonight, walking home from the subway, passing the street sign for my soon-to-be address and contemplating the five blocks I still had ahead of me - at least for now.

8 hours til closing.

One more day of work, Friday, since the sellers aren't moving out until the weekend so there is nothing for me to do but stew until then. Going to work on Friday buys me more time next week (off all week!) to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page