Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm not watching the super bowl

Spell check stopped working for me here. It's happened before, and I don't know how it was fixed last time. So ignore my spelling errors - it's just my fingers trying to keep up with my racing brain.

* * *

My apartment is nearly packed. I have 1 plate, 1 bowl, and two sets of silverware. I can't measure anything, or cut anything requiring more than a steak knife. When I send my sheets to the laundry, my bed will stay unmade until they return. I have only boots, my gym sneakers, and the shoes in my desk drawer at work to keep me until I unpack.

Today I also painted - two shelves which I've been meaning to paint white since I bought them years ago, and my metal spice rack with a glossy black to match the other black wrought iron things I have (wine rack, pot rack, etc.) I even touched up the bathroom cabinet door, hiding the long drip of brown hair color that has been there for a year or so.

Next weekend, the sellers will be moving out of my new home, and the following weekend, I'll be there, painting away.

Soon, soon, soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pynchon said...

Spell checker has stopped working for me on Blogger, as well. I keep meaning to complain, but I never do.

The spell checker on my Google toolbar works beautifully.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page