Saturday, March 01, 2008

10:42 am

Bed has been delivered, set up, and the packing materials taken away. I love the way it looks but can't fully appreciate it as the box spring hasn't come yet.

2 hours and 44 minutes into the box spring's 4 hour delivery window
44 minutes into cable company's 4 hour window (preceded by an automated phone call to confirm, so hope continues)

I caught my inside palm in the latch of my stepladder as I was pushing it locked. I am in severe pain. But I have almost all of my books unpacked - still struggling with where to put them all (could I really have that many more than when I packed them? Do they breed? Multiply?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page