Saturday, March 01, 2008

9:31 am

91 minutes into the mattress company's 4 hour delivery window
31 minutes into the furniture company's 3 hour window
29 minutes until the clock starts ticking for the cable company

I've managed to do a load of laundry (wash, dry, fold), and quickly review my taxes (scribbled notes, not on the actual form.) I thought I'd get a federal refund as I had a sizable bonus in the fall that was heavily taxed, but it looks like I will actually owe a few hundred. I had to put it away, and will figure it out from scratch again to be sure. But it also looks like I get $100 back from the state/city, which is something I guess.

Next year I'll need an accountant, as I will have all the nuances of coop ownership, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page