Friday, March 28, 2008

I wanna go home

Me: "I'd like to change my return flight today."

Delta Customer Service Rep: "Of course, I can do that for you. There is a $95 charge, since you have a non-refundable ticket."

Me: "Seriously?"

Delta: "Excuse me?"

Me: "Seriously?"

Delta: "Yes, ma'am, there is a $95 charge for revising a ticket when it's non-refundable."

Me: "Yesterday you canceled two flights on me, and I was stuck in the airport for three hours. I didn't charge you $95 for changing my ticket."

Delta: [silence]

Delta: "Is it okay if I put you hold to get a supervisor?"

Me: "Of course."

[Annoying hold music. Ads in a foreign language. Me wondering if my customer-service-karma will ever improve.]

Finally, Delta: "Okay, ma'am, we've made the change to your ticket and you won't be charged any fee. We're sorry for any inconvenience you were caused yesterday, and thank you for choosing Delta."

Me: "Thank you."

Delta: "Ma'am, is there anything else I can help you with? Are you interested in applying for a Delta American Express card?"

Me: [silence]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page