Monday, April 14, 2008

Am I Just a Freak?


Last night I woke to the sound of wind chimes - loud wind chimes. I thought maybe a tornado was sweeping the block, rattling the ones I usually hear gently swaying in the distance. No, not the case. These are new, loud, right outside my bedroom window. I moved into the living room to the couch.


In the morning, I still could hear them. I stuck my head out the window and there are the offenders, dangling just outside the window above mine. Brand new, shiny, metal, big. I'm guessing this is maybe a way to scare away pigeons? I hate pigeons on my windowsill, but I hate being unable to sleep more.


It's clearly not bothering the neighbors who hung this thing outside their own window. But I need to say something. Surely I am not the only person who would be bothered by the sound. Am I?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page