Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So...

Was Sunday night was exceptionally windy? Because I don't hear the wind chimes any more, and they are still there. My theory now is that, since they are hanging from a telephone wire, that the first night the pigeons kept landing on the wire or knocking into the chimes themselves as they passed through the alley, but now their behavior has adjusted and they are gone. If so, bravo, it worked, and only caused one night of inconvience for me.

I don't know. I'm stumped. But sleeping better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

You sure you didn't climb up the building, like the Girl From UNCLE, and removed them yourself?

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page