Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fiddler, sans fiddle

I missed most of the nice weather days this week, stuck inside for client events or meetings. Today when my schedule is more flexible it's gray and sprinkling, and tomorrow, when I plan to work from home, it's supposed to be a downpour. Joy!

I did manage to grab a few minutes on the roof last night when I got home, to enjoy the last bits of the sun. My cell phone (the work one, that doesn't work inside my apartment) got enough reception to make calls. (My personal cell phone was nearly out of battery power so I left it downstairs, plugged in.) I like sitting up there, although I've yet to run into any of my neighbors, and I don't think I'll like it as much if I have to share and lose privacy and not feel like it's my own space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page