Monday, May 19, 2008

So, yeah

I had a party, right? And when I was planning it I was told that a co-worker was planning a party possibly on the same weekend, so I emailed him and confirmed that we were looking at different dates. Cool. I sent out my invites, he came (with his boyfriend), and all is lovely. Right?

Except, that, it just dawned on me that his party date has come and gone. And I wasn't invited. I could maybe think that it was cancelled, but I heard another person talking about it.

Why do I feel so weird? I have to remember, I'm decades older (well at least 15-18 years) than most of these people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

It was probably a crap party anyway. Don't sweat it.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page