Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cooler, now

Four days of ungodly heat, finally broken. I learned a few things: the air conditioners that came with my apartment work fine, the apartment stays pretty cool on its own, and my neighbors have really noisy air conditioners, so even if mine are off my TV volume climbs to double digits.

I worked from home one day to avoid the commute (cold trains but brutal subway platforms if you have to wait more than a minute, plus the usual 20 minutes of walking around Ground Zero in the swelter.) Of course, it's not cost-effective, with the added electricity cost to run the a/c and ceiling fans during the day.

I saw "Operation Filmmaker" over the weekend, and I realize I never wrote anything about "Reprise" which I saw several weeks ago. More to come, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page