Monday, July 07, 2008

Away again

My airline karma continues. I arrived at the airport 40 minutes early to find that the flight scheduled to leave 1 hour before mine was delayed, so I had time to catch it. Since the ticket machine was not being cooperative, I went to the counter and had them change issue a new boarding pass. While in line at the gate, they announced that my original flight was canceled, and that all of those passengers should try to get on my new flight. First come, first served! Thankfully I had my new boarding pass with the correct flight number.

I feel disjointed being in another city so soon after being away for nearly a week. But I'll be home for dinner. If the airline cooperates on the way back...

I think I'll head to the airport early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page