Thursday, August 14, 2008

Have I mentioned this?

The apartment that I'd previously made an offer on, where the coop board turned me down, was subsequently listed with a different broker, and a few months later was marked as "in contract." But now, abruptly, it's back on the market under a third broker. So seems the poor fool who tried to buy it after I did was also turned down. Are the owners blaming the brokers? Seems like they should be pretty pissed at the board.

But it still makes me feel pretty happy to see it still unresolved. Almost as happy as knowing that without that mess, I never would have lucked upon this place, and been as happy as I now am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page