Wednesday, September 24, 2008

49 3/4 hours and counting...


The worst part of it is that I have suddenly been called into a Friday morning meeting (3 hours long!) that will prohibit me from working from home and slipping out to the Trader Joe's opening festivities. So instead of enjoying live music, prizes, and camaraderie with borough president Marty Markowitz, I'll be sitting in a meeting on a topic that isn't really relevant to my job responsibilities, with people who have no direct correlation to my team, but serve the purpose of providing office politics points. (Since I've been promoted, playing the game has become more common but also more distressingly obvious. We'll see how long I last at that.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page