Thursday, November 20, 2008

And here I am, again, before the sun rises

I structured my work week so that today would be the day I could sleep in - no gym, working from home, and thus the ability to roll out of bed at 8:25 and be at my computer at 8:30. (It's not a 5 minute walk, of course, but one needs some bathroom/kitchen time before settling into the desk chair.)

And, then, I was asked to help at a client event this morning, a request I couldn't say "not" to for various reasons, and worse, it requires me to be in midtown at 7:00 am. I can't roll out of bed at 6:55 am for that.

But at least I am not skipping a planned gym morning, right?

This weekend, which will start a full week off (yay!), I will be ready for much sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page