Thursday, November 06, 2008

I have a cold.

Maybe it's from my trip home, hours pent up in airplane cabins in close quarters with other people's germs. Maybe it's the change of season. Either way, I am stuffed and sniffly. And about to spend an entire day in a training room of indeterminate temperature.

Going back to work after vacation wasn't as bad as I thought. As much as checking email on days off annoys me (and, on one particular occasion, brought noticeable physical tension to my body after a full day of ignorant bliss), it's a relief to come back to only a handful of unseen emails. So it balances out, somewhat.

The end of daylight savings time means more light in the mornings. It also means guilt that I am not at the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page