Thursday, December 25, 2008

Squirrely

My back window has an iron mesh gate, for security and protection. Yesterday I heard something and turned to see a squirrel trapped between the gate and the window proper, running back and forth on the screen in what appeared to be a panicked state. Nothing I could do (to open the gate I'd need to open my window and my screen, both of which would allow the squirrel access into my apartment) except point upwards in the hope that he'd figure out he could leave the way he came - through the narrow gap where the top of the gate runs along the upper window sill. Finally he ran up and out, only to return a few minutes later, running down and around and up and out. I think he's discovered a playground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page