Monday, March 30, 2009

March madness

I notice I have more vivid dreams when I've taken otc sleep aids. Is it something in the pill, or is it that the pill keeps me longer in that stage of sleep where I dream?

Last night, without pills, I slept somewhat interrupted. Woke up 15 minutes before the alarm, was still awake when it beeped, turned it off, and then dozed off for a half hour, during which time I dreamed that I had something growing out of my forearms. Little green seedlings, almost like mini scallions (white bulbous thing at the base, long deep green leaves.) I thought one had just landed on me but when I pulled at it I realized it had started to grow in my skin, and there were about a dozen in descending order, the smallest near my wrist. Somehow I knew that I had brushed up against something as I walked through the woods and these little seeds had clung to me. My right arm was fine though.

I know I've not been posting here in a long time. I don't know why exactly. Nothing personal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page