Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Done?

Each day I have to call an 800# to find out if they want me back for jury selection. We were assigned a number on day one, and so the recording ends with a woman reading a list of numbers. I have a fairly high number, and last night (for today), she got within 3 of mine. However, since the court is closed tomorrow and Friday (for Passover) and the judge said it would likely take 2-3 days to select the jury members, I'm thinking I might be done.

When they were passing out the jury questionnaires (which gave you your number), I was anxious to get started and slightly annoyed that my row was one of the last. Now I'm thinking it's not such a bad thing. I might be out of this simply by having sat in the front row!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page